Providing Value to Key Stakeholders
Payer & Self-Insured Employer Solutions
Payers and Self-Insured Employers (SIE) care most about controlling cost. IQuity’s predictive analytics give SIEs and payers early indication of pending diagnoses and misdiagnoses as well as patients trending toward a relapse. This information, combined with ongoing monitoring, allows payers to fund efficient and effective care in support of patients and their providers. In a recent pilot study to identify multiple sclerosis on a population of 20 million lives in New York state, IQuity’s analytics platform was able to identify:
- 300K patients trending toward a diagnosis 8 month prior with 96% accuracy.
- 10% misdiagnosis rate which can save as much as $100,000 per patient per year.
- Providers producing optimal outcomes which can lead to better standard-of-care guidelines.
Pharmaceutical companies seek to develop new markets while maintaining and growing existing market share. That means knowing which drugs deliver higher quality outcomes for patients over time and knowing which providers serve patient populations that can benefit from their therapeutics. Our ability to quickly deliver actionable insights from large data sets means pharma companies can now:
- Identify physicians with patient populations that are right for thier drugs.
- Ensure the right patients are in the right clinical trials.
- Track drug efficacy and monitor for adverse events in patients.
Care Management Solutions
Care management companies are tasked with ensuring compliance and adherence of patients under their care. Patients with chronic conditions like autoimmune disease require constant monitoring. The goal of IQuity Analytics is to deliver insights to care managers to assist in effective and efficient monitoring of patients. IQuity can identify the high-risk patients and provide information that:
- Ensures care managers know which patients are most in need.
- Allows care managers to monitor patients to ensure their disease is well-managed and avoid adverse events.
- Impact patient quality scores to secure optimal reimbursement.